Microsoft CSP offer released – 15% Discount Off 1st Year – (12/1/18)
Microsoft just released its offering of a 15% Discount Off the 1st year for new US customers for Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business subscriptions, available from Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) partners only, such as ITA Dynamics.
15% Offer applies to:
- US customers only and from Microsoft CSPs only
- New Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business customers
- Office 365 Business Premium existing customers upgrading to Microsoft 365 Business
- Limited Time: Subscriptions created from December 1, 2018 through May 31, 2019
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – 40% Discount for 2 Years – (4/2/18)
Microsoft just released its offering of a 40% Discount from April 2nd onward for 2 years (expires 6/30/2020) for existing on-premise Microsoft customers active on their Enhancement Plan who are currently on either; NAV (Navision), SL (Solomon), GP (Great Plains), AX (Axapta), POS, RMS, C5, or XAL to transition to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on Azure (Microsoft’s Cloud). Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available from Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) partners only, such as Microsoft certified CSP partner ITA Dynamics.
Microsoft Directions 2017 – North America, JW Marriott Orlando, FL – (9/17/20)
Wow! We knew it was coming and Microsoft just announced today at Directions North America that their enterprise level business software “Dynamics NAV 2018” (Navision) version will be officially renamed “Dynamics 365.” Dynamics 365 will be Microsoft’s business software application for Finance & Operations and available both on “The Cloud” and traditionally “On Premise.”
Microsoft’s other business softwares “Dynamics SL 2018” (Solomon) and “Dynamics GP 2018” (Great Plains) are announced to have new versions for 4th quarter but will contain NO significant enhancements or improvements, with additional announcements pending that migration tools will also be available 4th quarter for SL & GP customers to migrate to Dynamics 365.
These announcements at Directions give 2 options for existing Microsoft SL & GP customers:
1)SL & GP customers at least for now will be able to keep the status quo and upgrade as usual to the newer version which will contain no significant enhancements or improvements.
2) SL & GP customers can pay their normal licensing fees and choose to migrate to Dynamics 365 and the subscription model to take advantage of all the functionalities that will only now be available from hereafter on the other Dynamics 365 business software platform such as; Mobility (Use any device anywhere to connect in), Power BI (Business Intelligence), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) integrations, ADP app for HR and payroll, and a whole host of other tech etc.
Dynamics 365 subscription pricing is available today and full purchase models will be coming in 2018 for migration options.
– Michael Ayoroa, Founder & President of Microsoft ITA Dynamics
(September 2017: Key Takeaways from Microsoft Directions 2017 in Orlando, FL)