- Miller wanted to modernize their financial controls system to a web based application
- They needed to centralize reporting and visibility into their profitability by line of business
- Needed the capability consolidate multiple existing business systems into 1 single source application
- Needed an all in 1 system they could easily duplicate in repeat implementations at new expanding site locations
- Wanted to leverage Microsoft Power BI for integrating profitability reporting
Since 2020 Miller Environmental Services Corp. will be utilizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ENWIS as its ERP business software system. Miller has over 50 years’ experience in the waste management & landscape materials sector and operates from 30 locations across Ontario, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Miller provides Residential Curbside Waste and Recycling Collection, IC&I collection to more than 50 municipalities in Canada and is committed to providing the best customer service in our industry. Operating over 700 collection vehicles and employing over 1,400 personnel, we specialize in the collection, haulage and disposal of waste, recyclables and organic waste from municipalities, from industrial, commercial, and institutional customers, and from construction and demolition projects. Miller designs, builds and operates Material Recovery Facilities and Organic Waste Processing Facilities. Miller also owns and operates its own Waste Processing and Transfer Facilities. Miller owns and operates five (5) Transfer Stations and operates two (2) under contract. Miller owns and operates two (2) Material Recovery Facilities (MRFs) and operates five (5) under contract. Miller also owns and operates four (4) Compost Facilities. In recent years, Miller has designed, built and operated twenty (20) waste management facilities.